about them 72 virgins...

does everyone get them? or just a certain few?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That would be ALOT of virgins if enyone got it.... hmm.
    Anonymous

• ok did i miss something here ???
    Anonymous

• Only martyrs get them, and only if they are men.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:47 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Well there are women martys..that is sex discrmination
    Anonymous

• LOL...I always think of Jeff Dunham and his Achmed the Dead Terrorist bit when I hear anything about 72 virgins now! It's too funny! I'm going to go watch it again now!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:49 PM on May. 2, 2009

• before I become a martyr I am doing a bit of negotiation and getting myself 80 buffed virgins who will feed me and do my toenails
    Anonymous

• This is not true...People get brain-washed with this crap thinking that if they kill themselves they will actually get this..they will not nor is it promised anywhere in any religious text...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:06 PM on May. 2, 2009

• amen, maiasmommy - this is a fallacy and something propagated through our media/etc to spread ignorance and bias towards people who we should really be trying to understand and respect.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:12 PM on May. 2, 2009

• psst....it was a joke...kay....have a shot of vodka and laugh. If it was real, then you would have to say you cannot negotiate 80 virgins because God doesn't make deals. It was just a joke and I am not sure too many people really believes there are 72 dark eyed virgins dancing at the gate for every martyr :) just a joke...go ahead and laugh :) it will feel good.
    Anonymous

• I get your joke, but there are people that are out there that really believe this and I am just clearing it up :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:25 PM on May. 2, 2009