If you knew someone had cheated on his wife, would you tell her?

I'm not very close to them but I do know them. I just had another mutual friend confess that this man, my friend and his wife had a threesome. Well the other guy is married. I asked if the wife knew and he said no. I can't imagine the pain of my husband doing that to me but I don't think I want to get involved and I definitely don't want to ruin marriages.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are not close to the woman, I would say no. Don't get involved.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:45 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I would mind my own business other wise it could bite u in the a$$
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:46 PM on May. 2, 2009

• She'll find out on her own anyway, and you won't be involved if you just don't bother.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yes!!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt tell unless you want problems
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I would want someone to tell me, but if she really does not know you she might not believe you.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• even though i'm sure part of you is tempted, you have the right mindset: you arent directly involved in the drama so bite your tongue! only time I would let the other know is if I knew them very well and considered them a good/best friend.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I'd say stay out of all that DRAMA! Plus most people don't believe things unless they see it or find out for themselves.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 11:01 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Personally I think wives should know. They have a right to know their dh is out (probably) having unsafe sex. Her health depends on him and that's just unfair to deceive her like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't say anything unless the person was a friend of mine...but if they were a friend, I would definitely tell them. I would hope someone would tell me if they heard my husband cheated. But if I wasn't close to the person...than no I wouldn't.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:19 PM on May. 2, 2009