Does anyone elses cat play fetch?

im just curious because mine does and i have never seen or heard of a cat playing fetch before.

kd2kds

Asked by kd2kds at 10:44 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pets

• We used to. It was sooo cute. Unfortunately we lost her a few years back. I would love to have another one that played fetch.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:57 PM on May. 2, 2009

• aww im sorry to hear that, my cat is only 3 but we never taught her how to do it, she did it on her own and better than most dogs lol
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have been blessed with pets that have the strangest habits. My mancoon is the best, sweetest, friendliest cat I have ever known. He has been going into the bathroom with me and I have a sneaking suspicion that he has potty trained himself, I have found his dirty paw prints on the toilet seat and he can spend 20 hours a day inside (no litterbox) and I have never found poop or pee. But I have found it in the toilet after coming home grom work!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:23 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have a cat that just loves rubber bands and hair bands. She knows how to open cabinets, so she'll get into my cabinets with hair bands, then pick one and bring it to me in her mouth to play. She drops it in front of me, chases it when I fling it, then brings it right back for more. I have to be careful that she can see where it landed-- otherwise she doesn't know where it ended up.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I had a cat that did! It was so much fun! I used the rings that used to come around the milk carton for Garfiled to fetch. You could use the rings around Juice bottles, the large ones like on Juicey Juice, to have your cat fetch them. Only problem is that they are like dogs wanting you to play fetch when you cant! LOL Enjoy your super smart kitty!
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• she loves playing with those rings on the milk too. she plays fetch with those little mice that shake. i love playing fetch with her but if u stop she will bit ur toes lol
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 11:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• We have two cats . Yes one of them does play fetch.
    The other one is more of a garfield, such a lazy cat
    butterflybp

Answer by butterflybp at 7:10 AM on May. 4, 2009