Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats wrong with me

Ive had a missed period for a month now,but i had a negative urine pregnancy test and i have a clear discharge that's been lingering for about 2 weeks now .

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

Answers (7)

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • yeah its not their already checked. so thanks.. not

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • wow people are so rude. Here's a real answer. I would probably go to the doctor to get checked out. You could be having a fals negative pregnancy test. You probably need to get your blood drwn and a pregnancy screening. Keep me posted as to what's going on and hope whatever the results are, you're happy!

    Answer by vannasmommy250 at 11:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • it is probably nothing but call the dr or health dept

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • If you have had the discharge for two weeks, I would go see a dr. May be nothing but you need to be checked. Good Luck! Hope you get to feeling better!

    Answer by jlaney at 11:13 PM on May. 2, 2009


    Answer by Twinkiesmom001 at 12:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

  • have you been on the shot??

    Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:35 AM on May. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.