Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I find good lawyer in NYC

I am having some serious issues with my child's father. He does things to spite me but in turn hurts our child. I have a beautiful daughter that I try to raise with the best of my ability. He try to go against everything I teach. He does things that I am strongly against such as chemically altering her hair(a perm at age 7) the girlfriend but it in her hair. I wasn't aware of it until I picked her up from school because he had her for the weekend. He accused me of neglecting her because I didn;t take her right away to the doctor for a urinary track infection. She gets urinary track infections alot and I always give her cranberry juice as oppose to amoxicilline(antibiolic given all the time) I know I am a very good mom but that hurt. I tried to get her in a very good school but he wouldnt sign the papers. She got awarded for excellent reading at her school. He didnt bring her because I was going to be there.
Help please!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • A lawyer for what? I'm confused. What are you taking him to court for?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • There are lawyer referral agencies

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • I don't see he did anything wrong. If he said it was ok to perm her hair then what's the problem? She is his daughter too. And why does she keep getting infections? If you know they're chronic something should be done. She should see the doctor as soon as the symptoms appear.


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on May. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.