How does a Jew go to heaven?

every religion BUT Jewish religion was asked LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Silly Christians Jewish people go to heaven, get over it. Jesus was a JEW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on May. 3, 2009

• i'm not a jew.. but i believe they are the chosen one. they have suffer so much, i think they have a pass to heaven. Jesus was jew.
    Anonymous

• I have to disagree with the previous post/answer. They do not have a pass, they are humans just like us and they need to prove themselves just like everyone else. There is a reason they have "suffered" and its not because they have a pass or chosed or whatever................
    Anonymous

• and what would that reason be, anon 11:20?
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 11:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• CAUSE THERE ARE THE CHOSEN ONE........:24
    jESUS WAS NOT ITALIAN OR A LATINO, NO WAY WAS JESUS A AMERICAN:)
    HE WAS JEW...SO JEW ARE THE ONE. ( I'M NOT JEW )
    Anonymous

• The only way to the Father, the only way to eternal life is through Jesus Christ. Without accepting him, I believe they cannot go to Heaven. My religion teaches that they are the chosen people but that they also MUST accept Jesus as their savior in order to be saved. My mom just got back from spending four years in Israel with Bridges For Peace doing volunteer work (you can not be a missionary to that land) & the Messianic Jews that she knows believe the same.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• i remember i was watching some movie with adam sandler and they were jewish (big surprise) and his father said that Jews dont believe in heaven.... so i asked my pastor and he said some do and some dont it depends.
    Anonymous