So, what's everyone up to tonight?

What'd you do today? I lounged around all day oh and so many CM's recommended Marley and Me so I got it on demand and even my son cried. I had tears streaming down my face because it's exactly what we have been going through with out terrier (terror).

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 11:06 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tonight i will be resting!! today was my daughters 5th bday party from 1-3..so all morning i was preparing everything, going out getting balloons, and last minute stuff done, then off to the bday party..then got home, and decided last minute to go for dinner with my parents and bro/sis in law so off to dinner we went, came home, cleaned up a bit and visited for a while, bathed my daughter and now were just relaxing on the couch for a few minutes then shes off to bed...sooo..then i will fully relax and watch a movie...rented yes man the other day..uuuuuuuuugh im tired!!!!!!!! lol..busy but such a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:51 PM on May. 2, 2009

• oops, our terrier.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:07 PM on May. 2, 2009

• happy or sad tears? I havent seen that movie. the day was spent indoors in the AC. SO worked most of the day and when he got home we went grocery shopping! uneventful day but it was nice and easy-going. and my car is in the shop so going to the grocery store is quite the treat! lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:08 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Did some groceries, then relaxed watching some t.v alone in my room DH is still in living room watching the Nasar race. I haven't seen Marley & Me I think I'll rent it tomorrow it looks really cute.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:10 PM on May. 2, 2009

• just so you all know marley and me is a super sad movie! i cried for like an hour
    Anonymous

• really? the previews always show "funny" scenes of them chasing the dog around, or when the dog was running outside the car while it was moving....it doesnt look like it would be a sad movie. well I dont like sad movies so I might not see it afterall
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:19 PM on May. 2, 2009

• It is a bittersweet sad, because this dog was a pain in the ass in their life that they just couldn't live without. This dog saw them go through everything together including forming a family. I wept because I know one day we will be watching our home videos and Benny the TERROR will always be there watching us in the background. Oh gosh I am getting teary-eyed again.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:26 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My youngest son had a baseball game first thing this morning. My 12 year old had a band concert at school and then spent time in the pool. Just got done watching the NASCAR race. Hopefully to bed soon- another busy day tomorrow.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Let's see. I got up and had some toast. Watched t.v. Went to Target, came home and have been watching tv since. I had surgery on my foot and still not walking on it to well so I spend a lot of time sitting and watching t.v./movies.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:52 PM on May. 2, 2009