Are there any fun ways

to tell if you might be having a girl or boy before the actual ultrasound? Besides the chinese gender chart. :]

ours

Asked by ours at 11:16 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is the needle and wedding ring test. You tie a needle or your wedding ring to a string and have your DH hold it over your belly (without trying to make it move)

depending how it starts to move, it is supose to predict the sex.... I can't remember the way the rest of it goes though....
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:19 PM on May. 2, 2009

• they say if you hold a pencil attached to a string over you belly it will tell you i think its side to side girl up and down boy
    Anonymous

• just found it.... a wedding ring suspended on a string over your belly rocks back and forth and not in a circle means its a boy. If it goes in a circle it means its a girl.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:21 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Haha I don't think I could get my husband to do that. He would think it was too silly. I just googled ways to tell and most of them are just way too ridiculous lol. Plus all the one's that are supposed to mean you're having a girl are almost ALL the signs that I had while pregnant with my son.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• if you have the money you can always get the intelligender. unfortunately, i've heard its just a bunch of bull on ACTUALLY telling you...but a lot of moms i've talked to said it was just something fun for them...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:34 PM on May. 2, 2009