3 Teeth all at once... Help!

My son is getting 3 teeth all at once and I'm exhausted and so is he from not being able to sleep due to the pain.. I have given him eveything I know to give him... Is there anything else I can do for him..
I have given him..
tylenol
motrin
teething tablets
orel gel
I feel horrible for him..

TristansMommy16

Asked by TristansMommy16 at 11:48 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used the Night Time Orajel. It had a higher concentration of the numbing ingredient.

Does he have a chewie? A soft towel to chew on?

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:53 PM on May. 2, 2009

• id give him something to chew on
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:17 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My DS is getting his front bottom two teeth at once as well. But the teething tablets help. Sometimes I'll let him suck on an ice cube and he loves that. Get the teething rings that can go in the freezer and let him chew on those.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:27 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have no ideas to offer. But you can email me if you just need to vent. I will be online for a while. My email is lawkearney@gmail.com

The thing that helps our son is to stick your finger in his mouth and rub. All the other products don't seem to reach far enough back into his mouth. He hates cold things.
    lolaforpresidnt

Answer by lolaforpresidnt at 12:36 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My mother gave me frozen pizza crusts when I was teething. Apparently it worked wonders for me.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:44 AM on May. 3, 2009