Has this happen to you.....with a friend?

When you are there for someone 24/7 . Than one day they get angry for something (you never know why)and they bite your head off in public. And you tell them they hurt your fillings also got embarrass. They do not feel they have to say sorry. And from than the relationship has changed? She is the kind of person when she gets angry, she is angry at everyone. I am very sad that you can give everything to someone in friendship and they can cut you off so fast.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I doubt it's you. This is probably an ongoing pattern of hers in relationships. Sounds like when she gets too close to people she finds a way to "cut them loose".

Does she have any long term friendships? That will give you an answer.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:57 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah I actually lost a couple friends just this year. It sucks but I'm 30 not 13 so if I'm not worth it I sat screw em. It's actually been for the best. I'm not overwhelemed by trying to be there, there are a few things I'll miss but they backed out of the friendship not me. I've had an eye opening start to 2009 and I had way to many selfish people in my life. No friends/ is better than dealing with the drama. Sorry!!!!!
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 1:59 AM on May. 3, 2009

• That is true she is a lot of drama. She told me she picks men like I pick puppies. If they are cute I will take the puppy home.
    She is 32 and knows nothing about life, it is very sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 3, 2009