Want bigger boobs

I want bigger boobs but i dont want to go through surgery to do that does any one know what i can use to help?

nkezele86

Asked by nkezele86 at 12:08 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No supplement or vacuum type device will make any difference, so keep your money and buy a simple wonder bra.

Or, you can gain weight. A lot of women are voluptuous because they aren't emaciated on Hollywood diets!

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:10 AM on May. 3, 2009

• You can have some of mine :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:12 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Lol I want smaller boobs!!! lol I'll Trade ya!! lol
    Good luck sweety. i hope someone can give you a better answer than me...
    but be careful what you wish for. not all women are built for biigger boobs...
    And im sure you are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are!!!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:14 AM on May. 3, 2009

• um HELLO theres only one answer... STUFF YOUR BRA duh
    Twinkiesmom001

Answer by Twinkiesmom001 at 12:22 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I think your boobs are just fine the way they are. Be happy with the way the Lord made you. Don't let our beauty obsessed society get to your head and make you feel inadequate. Too many women feel they are not skinny enough, or don't have big enough boobs or clear enough skin. Be confident with the way you are. But... if you really want to, putting on a few extra pounds would make the ladies bigger.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:31 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I've got a solution for u, a push up, water or a wonder bra.
    I used to hate liked my boobs. I don't look like I wear a 36C, my bf was surprised that I wore that size.
    I don't have any lift, any "oomph" whatever, they're very soft. They don't sag but i have to be careful what kind of shirts I buy.
    But then my mom had to have a breast reduction when I was 21 and I stayed with her while she healed and I saw the pain that she was in for a few weeks afterwards.
    After that I, I stopped all thoughts of getting a lift and decided what I had was what I had to live with and I would have to make comprimises(Mispelled I know)
    And one night I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror getting out of the shower and smiled and said 'I love you girls'.
    franki79

Answer by franki79 at 1:52 PM on May. 3, 2009

• since nobody gave u a good answer there ARE pills you can take go to revitabust.com check it out girlfriend i hve smaller ones too..
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 3:11 PM on May. 4, 2009