So about this devil guy....

is he like sunburned all over or does he wear an ass kicking SPF? Will he share cause I hear he likes it hot and since I am a hot momma ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• what???
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 12:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Don't worry.In due time,you will find out all about him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Last I heard he doesn't use sunblock. Over thousands of years in hell he has evolved to be immune to the heat. He thinks it's comfy now. :)
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 12:25 AM on May. 3, 2009

• well I hope he installs AC before I find out all about him. So tell me, do i have to buy my own handbag to go to hell? Or is it complimentary?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 3, 2009

• haven't you seen that adam sandler movie (little nikki)? they think its normal, our temperature is cold!
    as for the anon comment, how rude!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:29 AM on May. 3, 2009

• It's not the heat that I'm worried about.  "Eternal damnation without relief!"  You know what that means?  NO TOILETS!  YIKES!!!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:30 AM on May. 3, 2009

• anon :28, i think you earn it... the worse you are, the better your bag is... like some people go in paper bags, some go in prada... and so on..
    determines your "circle" of hell
    haha
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:31 AM on May. 3, 2009

• there is a toilet, but there is only one for all of us. That line has to suck. LOL
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 12:46 AM on May. 3, 2009

• ive heard that he has reptilian skin so it doesnt matter...wait...can you get sunburn from fire?

and if were going off Little Nikki heaven & hell, id rather be in hell...cause if heaven is full of those angel bimbos i dont wanna go haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:05 AM on May. 3, 2009