what else is there 2 do

my boyfriend told me that some random guy told him that i'm cheating on him and the guy described me next thing his homeboy does a background check on the situation and he say the same as the random person but i'm not that';s the thing and now he acting weird i'm trying fix it but he dnt want to deal with it right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah trust is huge in relationships. There is a problem if he doesn't trust you. He might be really insecure. Love is trust. I had a boyfriend like that. It didn't work out.

Trust shows a lot about the confidence in yourself, your relationship, and your partner. I think it is unusual so many boys would be talking crap about you? Are you a bit of a flirt? I believe you are not cheating. Sometimes you just can't change a persons mind, suspicion can eat insecure people alive. You may be better off finding a more confident man.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:25 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm wondering if these guys are trying to get your man to break it off with you so you'll be available?

Devote yourself to your man. Ask him what he WANTS to know you're faithful to him...and give it!

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:28 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Go see your boyfriend's friend, withc backup in the form of a good friend and tell him, poin black, to stop screwing around with your life because if he doesn't he still has to sleep sometime.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:40 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Dump his a$$. There are plenty of guys out there, and if he doesn't trust you, find someone who does. He is probably setting you up so he can cheat with impunity and blame it on you.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:37 AM on May. 3, 2009