not loosing weight!

I need some answers! Im under the age of 25.... I have been working out vigerously 3 or more times a week... HARD! For about 3 weeks now and I dont see or feel a change! Im aiming for the baby belly and my son is 9 months! I dont know what to do! Im getting disappointed and I have been eating right and I realllly want to give up!
What is happening!??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Health

• what kind of work outs are you doing? weight lifting and other things build muscle, muscle weighs more than fat so you won't see a diff in the numbers unless they go up. just keep at it, you'll start to see the change in a few weeks, it takes a while to notice any difference when you first start.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:37 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Are you eating your fruits and vegetables? You should be eating 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Are you eating your whole grains? 7 servings a day. Info here: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on May. 3, 2009