Does your man call you a bitch offten?

It has become soo hurtful. I am 5 months pregnant and My husband often calls me a bitch. But he also say's that I am a cheater I have never ever cheated on him! We just got married and I love him soo much more then anything. Some girls I used to be friends with keep telling him lies, trying to hurt our relationship!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:36 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• HELL NO! Does my husband want his life?.....
    jai_elle

Answer by jai_elle at 12:37 AM on May. 3, 2009

• your husband is supposed to trust you over others. if he is listening to them than that means he trusts them more. as for him calling you a bitch, alot, what the hell kind of crap is that? way too disrespectful, something you need to tell him he has to stop or its done, if he's gonna treat you like that and you've only been married for a few months, what happens in a few years when he decides that isn't mean enough?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:39 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Sometimes when we joke around he calls me a bitch. For some reason that one hurts more than "cock master" or "fuck face" :p I just let it roll off, but if he's saying it to be mean and not joking around it needs to stop. He shouldn't be listening to those old friends, does he really believe them over his wife? That's messed up.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:41 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No, If he did he would be a divorced man. Name calling of ANY kind is unacceptable and childish. Sounds like he needs a reality check and to grow up.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:42 AM on May. 3, 2009

• He is verbally abusing you. And if he is calling you a cheater, then maybe you need to look at his activities, because men that say that to their wives are most often doing it themselves. Mama, you deserve better than this. I know you love him so much, but you need to love yourself and your baby more.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:49 AM on May. 3, 2009

• your husband is total douche!and he is verbally abusing you!do yourself a favor and get out of there and take the baby someone else when its born because he might do it to the child too..hes a loser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Do not tolerate that behavior. He will continue to do it if you tolerate it. It almost sounds like he is trying to end things between you. I feel for you that you are going through this while you are pregnant. Tell him that calling you a bitch isn't going to help anything it is only going to make it worse. That is some major disrespect. All I have to say is do not tolerate it!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My husband has never called me a bitch, and I'm sorry that your does. This isn't right. Spousal abuse often begins or escalates during pregnancy, you guys should look into marital counseling.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 1:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• NO! He respects me.
    & yours should too. That's so ridiculous! Do you want your child growing up around that? THINK ABOUT YOUR CHILD, YOU CAN PROVIDE FOR THE BABY, YOU DO NOT NEED HIM NOR DOES YOUR CHILD NEED HIM TREATING YOU THIS WAY!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:26 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Never. He has respect for me. I have respect for him too, but sometimes i lose it haha
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:35 AM on May. 3, 2009