i' ve been really hungry all day today is this normal? (37 wks and 2 days)

i feel like i'm hungry every hour and it is kinda scary i don't wanna gain a lot of weight but i can't fight this hunger LOL

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 12:55 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL there was just another question where i said the same thing...yup its normal, when you get to eat you don't get to eat as much now, b/c your tummy is so compacted so you get hungry quicker. in the last month you gain about a pound a week....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:56 AM on May. 3, 2009

• lol sounds normal.u are eating for two..
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:59 AM on May. 3, 2009

• well i''ve been gaining a pound per week like months ago, and i don't think i'm eating small portions i feel like i'm pigging out on food, of course home made!, i usually gain 2 pounds a week if i don't cut back on fruit juice.
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 1:00 AM on May. 3, 2009

• haha im ALWAYS hungry its totally normal and nothing to worry about
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:01 AM on May. 3, 2009

• i think its like the past 2 months or something that you are supposed to gain a pound a week, but i've been gaining about 1 1/2 - 2 pounds per week for the last month at least (i'm 37 weeks and a few days) so you aren't abnormal! besides if the doc thought you were gaining too much they'd tell you their never afraid to say anything about weight w/preg women, especially to slow down or gain more...like we really have that much control on it!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I've been really hungry lately too. I eat all the time. I'm currently 39 weeks so I don't have that much longer. I've gained close to 3-5 pounds every week. My doctor hasn't said anything so I think i'm okay. I was under weight when I got pregnant also though.
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 2:39 AM on May. 3, 2009