update: pain in my stomach.

ok well 5 weeks ago i got this really bad pain in my stomach and then the 27 th and 28th i went to the dr. the dr did 3 different tests. a blood and 2 urine and an ultra sound. well one of the urine test was pregancy test and that showed up negitive. the dr didnt say anything bout the blood test and the ultra sound he said that my uterus was thick. he didnt say much more about that and i didnt get a chance to ask him. i missed all april period and today i got it for may. im having different symptoms that iv never had before like cravings, always tired, hungry alot, having bms more often then before and its soft, the pain isnt getting any better, and the past few days iv wanted to throw up but nothing comes up...so really my question is could i have cancer or am i pregnant even though i got my period and the test was negitive...or could it be something else. if any one has any thoughts about this please id like to hear it

brunzysgirl

Asked by brunzysgirl at 1:01 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It doesn't sound like pregnancy or cancer to me. It sounds like a weird period. A thick uterus is a good thing if you're trying to concieve, it means it has a healthy lining.

You need to get some answers out of your doctor It's NOT OKAY for him to leave you in the dark like this. Period.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• It sounds like a heavy menstrual...could it be possible you missed your period due to pregnancy and then had a miscarriage? That would explain it...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:11 AM on May. 3, 2009