• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone else hate that MultiGrain Cheerios commercial?

Where the couple is talking and he's like "Are you trying to lose weight?" and she says "Why, do I look like I need to lose weight?" . . yada yada yada . . I hate the way he talks . . I just can't stand the commercial! Anyone else?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:06 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes!! its so annoying. I am also sick of tv shows,commercials ect. making men look like dumb asses that have to tip toe around there wifes. It makes the man look dumb and the women insecure and controlling.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 2:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• the real question is does anyone care?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 3, 2009

• yea, i can't stand how the camera moves! it makes me sick.

but, i don't like most of the comercials that are on now. the early 90's had the best ones. . .lol

and yes. i DO care. its my t.v. that i pay for. i don't like watching crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I agree, that commercial is STUPID, and that chick looks like a hippie :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:11 AM on May. 3, 2009

• weird!!! I was just thinking of that - at least I think so? Are you talking about the one where the man and woman look alike? She's sitting down eating and he's standing at the counter? They look so much alike to me its spooky!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 3, 2009

• go to bed anon:07 its late and you seem a bit tired!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 3, 2009

A bit grumpy are we? This is the Just For Fun section . . not the "I have a large stick jammed in rectum" section!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon 1:11--It's the one where at the end she says "What else does the box say?" and he says "Shut up Steve" and the wrinkly lady smiles.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• :07 is just upset that she couldnt eat just one bowl but had to eat the whole box
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• BridgetC, I like that they show her wrinkles. I hate the commercial, but I think that lady is beautiful and I'm glad they didn't try to hide her age.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• OH MY GOD!!! I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!! lol. I cringe every time it comes on.... I want to look away... but I end up watching the whole thing and wanting to shoot myself...

I also hate all the Wendy's commercials. I hate the subway commercials too.

I do however, love the Rollover Minutes commercials. Crack me up every time. The "mother" and
    "son" just play their parts so well.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 1:27 AM on May. 3, 2009