Have you ever seen the new Pepsi commercial?

I guess they are going back to their old formula and at the end it says "made with natural sugar...for a limited time." Then what? You go back to using corn syrup or some other junk? Seems odd to me.

Elicia35

Asked by Elicia35 at 1:15 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen it, but I will look out for it. Yeah, what do they mean by that?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:17 AM on May. 3, 2009

• It's probably a market test. If it sells big then maybe they'll permanently switch or make both. If it bombs out they'll just plan not to ever make it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Hi E!! :-) I think its a ploy to get everyone drinking Pepsi. However, I did pick up some "Natural Pepsi" at Costco the other day...it's made with carbonated water, pure cane sugar and kola nut extract. Its pretty nums, but frickin' DH has drank like 11 of them!
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 1:29 AM on May. 3, 2009