abnormal period.....(mayb tmi)

well my husband was deployed for 4 mths and i never got my period in tht time, he came home we celebrated and the next day i spotted just a wipe....took a test not preggers, so tht was in feb. stil no period and i've gone to my dr and had blood work and the test was negative....well i feel like i hav an invisible period...i get the cramps and the smell tht usually acompanies it and one wipe i had a light spot thts it....well just want to know if any of u hav gon thru somthing like this i hav an apt with my gynecologist fri so just like to see if any insight can help me hav mor questions for the dr...thanx in advance....

n_o71605

Asked by n_o71605 at 1:17 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Health

• been on depo?
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:32 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ive had some crazy stuff going on with mine to! I didnt have one at all in March, got on the 14th of April and I usually dont start til end of the months. And the one I did get lasted over the 7 days I usually go. When I finally did get off of it 4 days later I noticed when I went to the bathroom and wiped I was bleeding again. That went on for a couple of days. Nothing heavy though. And I kept noticing a smell. I have been freaking out and I looked it up and it said it can be due to hormone change or bacterial vaginitis. Im calling my dr to have things checked out. There is no way I can be pregnant so my husband is thinking it may be the hormone thing, he's going by my mood swings of course lol. But Ive had the cramping and stuff to when Im not on it but its just been weird lately. Hope you find something out!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:33 AM on May. 3, 2009

• for about a year nothing but comdoms did get one shot in 07 tho
    n_o71605

Answer by n_o71605 at 1:43 AM on May. 3, 2009

• sounds strange, maybe you are extremely stressed out, or you have started a new medication? Or have you just quit smoking? Or are you starting a new workout/eating program? Look at those contributing factors too. You might just be really stressed out. Good luck :)
    Kimbobernoberly

Answer by Kimbobernoberly at 2:52 AM on May. 3, 2009

• ask for a tubal prego test. Maybe, maybe not?
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:05 PM on May. 3, 2009

• thanks for everyones input
    n_o71605

Answer by n_o71605 at 12:28 PM on May. 3, 2009