Single Moms!

If you were a single parent but now have a SO or DH where did you find them? Were your children with you when you first met? Any jerks out there have a problem with your children? Thinking about getting back in the dating scene but lets face it I'm clueless! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WTF? Anon 1:29 has a giant stick rammed up her ass! I'm not a single mom, but I know A LOT of single guys that say they have NO problem dating a woman with kids. Good luck to you! I'd be just as clueless!
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 1:32 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Awesome question OP, I have wondered the same but seeing as we have a troll, now I remember why I haven't. So 51% of marriages end in divorce and therefore, I have no right to date. I think my son is old enough to handle me dating when the time comes. I think i was an awsome mom for putting that part of my life on hold for 8 years. I SHOULD write abook.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:38 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Shut your face anon 129! Good lord. just b/c she wants to start dating again doesnt mean shes going to bring all her dates around her kids. Use some commone sense...As for the OP, there are good guys out there who will accept your children. My sister is with a guy for about 4 yrs now and he treats my niece like shes his. They have no kids in common, but hes cool with the niece.
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 1:41 AM on May. 3, 2009

• wtf anon :29.... that was uncalled for.

try online sites like e-harmony and match.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on May. 3, 2009

• anon29 you are an idiot. I am so not a slut I haven't even been on a date in five years. Get a life. I bet you anything I'm a better parent than you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm the OP I have put off dating almost 8 years too. Literally not one. I asked because men ask me out when I'm around my child I only have one and I always thought this was inappropriate so I never said yes. I'm almost always with him unless I'm at work. Now I'm wondering if I'm being uptight. Anon29 why would you say something like that? That is obviously trying to get a fight started. This is not the place for it Please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My son introduced my SO and I at a baseball game. I avoided dating for almost 10 years just because I am not much of a dater to begin with.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:58 PM on May. 3, 2009