Anyone else completely avoid...?

The Politics and Current Events section on here? I am so sick of the bashing going on in that section, that I can't even stand to look at the topics anymore. It seems like every post is lets bash Obama. Oh yeah, well I'm gonna bash Bush. Let's bash the Republicans now. Oh no you didn't! I'm gonna bash the Democrats. I mean come on ladies, grow up already!

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 1:20 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love that section :p I like to talk about that stuff, it interests me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:22 AM on May. 3, 2009

• You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of it you come in another topic and complain about it. Super.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No one will ever agree when it comes to politics or religion, this is why our country is in the shape it is in. Perhaps we should have grade school children teach the adults how to share and get along.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:23 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I also think its funny that people have to comment anonymously when they talk crap too its funny that they cant just be themselves
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 1:27 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I never go to that category. The only time I will respond to a post in that category is if it's in Popular Questions . . . otherwise I don't bother. Actually, I only visit a few categories: Babies 0-12 months, General Parenting, Food & Drink, & Just For Fun . . . occasionally Beauty & Style.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:28 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I do kinda avoid it. It can stress me out really easily. I'm not a very good debater unless I go in with an automatically open mind and cool head.

And I hate jumping in on a debate that already has a sh*t-ton of replies. Usually at least one person already says what I wanted to say anyway, so I don't even see the point in reiterating what has already been said.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 1:33 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have seen that idiot who thinks she knows everything about Obama. I'm sure she doesn't feel that way when she gets her welfare check.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Everytime I go there I get into a arguement pretty much. There are a few women that are absolutely crazy!! They think they know it all, do it all, and have earned the right to bad mouth everyone!. NO, sorry woman- you earned the right to voice your opinion, NOT bad mouth everyone on God green earth. There are some that if you do not agree with them they write in like all caps, or bold font, like they are yelling at you. Its crazy. I am a sucker though for standing up for what I believe in though. LOL. So if its a thread where I am defending others, I will keep going and going.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:00 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I agree. Politics is one of those areas to avoid unless it's about another country or something. It's soo easy to bash. It can be enjoyable when something intellectual comes up. But yeah, the bashing gets old.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:13 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't like Obama and am a democrat. Hillary was more qualified and I think everyone for Obama has realized this now that Obama is stuttering his way through all of his half assed speaches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on May. 3, 2009