Breast Implants...

Have you had implants? How much were they? Any complications? How long did it take to heal and were you happy with them? I want anyones feedback before I get it done. Please no one sending judgemental messages I don't care if you're opposed and have never had them done. I want to hear Mom's stories. Post anon is fine too! Thanks Mom's!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got implants in Dec. of 2000. They look very natural, especially now after having children. They were $4800 without any complications. I barely have scars. They are under the crease and hidden. They bounce and jiggle like natural breasts, but maybe because I didn't go very large. I had about a small B when I started, and now I have a full C. They have changed somewhat since having a child though, so I suggest you wait until you are done having kids. Good luck. Make SURE your surgeon is board certified though, it's very important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I would love to have clear or see thru breasts. I would put gold fish in them.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I talked to 2 friends that had it done and even went for a consultation and decided it just wasn't for me. I decided this for several reasons: 1) they recommend you have them redone every 10/15/20 years 2) I don't want to be 60 and have the boobs of a 20 year old. I want them to sag naturally w/the rest of me. 3) When I asked about sagging naturally the DR said that most woman that age just choose to have them removed. So I kinda felt like what's the point ya know? So I decided against it for those reasons.
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 2:17 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Im the OP how much of a difference does it make after having children? I'm not sure if I'll be able to have another child or not. How painful was it and what was the recovery time like? Thanks ladies! I wondered about having to replace them.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about after kids. My friends were already done having children so I couldn't answer that for you. As for pain and recovery...both said it hurt, but they were up and moving around about a week after surgery. No major lifting or anything though for up to 6 weeks after surgery.
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:20 AM on May. 7, 2009