How do i decorate my sons room???

as for boy looking shelves,and stickers and wall art???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• What type of bedding will you have?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:55 AM on May. 3, 2009

• airplanes,firetrucks or what not.what do u think ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• We went with vintage airplanes and vintage sports themes in my sons rooms. The "cutesy" trucks and planes themes don't "grow" with your child, so I selected themes that would still be "cool" when they were teenagers!

First, I selected a border paper that I liked. Then I painted the walls a coordinating color (brick red to go with the sports theme, and navy blue to go with the airplane theme). The Company Kids, Sears Kids, JC Penney and Target catalog/website all have some GREAT room/theme ideas!

In the sports room I added: some vintage sports prints, team pennants, a football bean bag, sports ball area rug, sport theme bedding/drapes, wall hooks shaped like sports balls, and a 3-D sports ball lamp.

In the airplane room: I added airplane bedding/drapes, an airplane lamp, framed airplane posters, displayed airplane books on shelves and hung model airplanes from the ceiling!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I guess it depends on how old he is ... For my 2 year old room I looked for things I noticed he had the most interest any, which was cars. So we did his room up in the CARS movie theme, he loves it!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 4:00 AM on May. 5, 2009