Need a Real Job I can do from home?

Is there real jobs I can do from home that are not scams and dont require a start up fee? I really want to work but cant afford daycare. I have 3 kids that will all be school age during the fall so I was planning to work the same hours that they are at school so they dont have to be in daycare. until then I want to work from home. also what job could I do while they are at school? I want to work at the school but with the budget cuts they are not hiring. I am cna so i was thinking of working while they were at school unless i can find a better job.

Newbegginings04

Asked by Newbegginings04 at 1:53 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• there are not alot of work from home jobs out there that are not scams.I work from home with Ameriplan and love it.It is not a job,but a home based business.I am my own boss and set my own schedule.If you want to learn more,you can check out my profile or visit my website. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 7:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have a home based business and a part time online job, and both of them were free to start. I'm an independent consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. If you get involved with the school you could probably make a killing with these at PTA functions and stuff. I also work with ChaCha, where I get paid to answer questions (NOT a survey site!!!) that our customers text in to us. Let me know if you want to know more.

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:57 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have a series of work at home articles in my Journal here at Cafemom.  You can view them here:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

or by going to my profile page.

I just finished a great one about  How to Find UNIQUE Online Jobs which contains some brand NEW information with great leads.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques all aver the midwest. I work out of my home doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:36 PM on May. 3, 2009

• try www.chacha.com or www.1800flowers.com and even www.womenforhire.com Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:52 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Checkout
    www.wahm.com
    www.ratracerebellion.com
    www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You should check out this site:

http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

You'll find some good jobs

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Home health care wouldn't be bad for you. I use to do that as well as I also worked at nursing homes as well. If you are any good with cleaning you could possibly advertise as a cleaning lady/maid. Put the hours you are available I did this the year before last and posted flyiers in senior apartments I did really well. I am thinking of doing it again once my son goes to school next year. They pay rather well, pretty clean most of them just they couldn't do much reaching or bending down. I did a lot of laundry, dishes, unloading dishwashers, dusting, and vaccuming. I would say 10-20 dollars and hour most of the time you are in and out within two hours and most of them only had me come in once a week. But it was easy.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I have been a sahm for 7 years and just recently got the best job EVER. I have a really good friend who has been selling Premier Designs Jewelry for years and had talked to me about it in the past, but I never was really interested. I thought that it wasn't for me. After she showed me her commission checks, I quickly reconsidered and decided to look into it.

Needless to say it was EXACTLY what I needed! I have been doing it for a few months now and have really enjoyed it and not to mention that last month I made over $2,000 working part-time. I work mainly from home and then try to schedule my jewelry parties one night per week. I don't have to get childcare because I work around my husband's schedule and really the jewelry just sells itself. Plus I get to get out of the house without kids! Imagine that!

If you would like further info just email me! I would love to share it w/you! christina_abunassar@yahoo.com
    cabunassar

Answer by cabunassar at 10:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Have you ever thought about becoming a Pure Romance consultant? It allows me to be home with the kids and have "me" time as well. I average between $200-$400 for every party I do and I hold about 3-6 parties a week. If you're interested in empowering women about their bodies while making money, please let me know.

tracyhartman@pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:23 AM on May. 5, 2009