I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone! I swear when I realized what had happened I heard the creepy music from the show in my head! It's official, my cat has....

Potty trained himself! I played no part in it. He has always been an indoor/outdoor cat but for the past 2 months he has been sneaking in and I freak out because if he has been in the spare room for 18 hours where the heck did he poop or pee, I found nothing. The past few weeks I have noticed his dirty paw prints on the seat and thought maybe he was thirsty. Everytime I go in there he would study my every move. Yesterday I came home and there was a small poop in there and I scolded my son for not flushing and he got so mad that I didn't believe he didn't poop. Well, I just went to go use the bathroom, turned on the light and my cat was sitting on the toilet peeing!! I'm in awe and freaked out at the same time. How could he learn this? Why?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:06 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gigi there is nothing better then being proud of your pussy. This is a day you shall cherish for days to come :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:12 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Gigi I thought you stopped using illegal drugs. Seriously, video tape this I want to see it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• That is SO friggin AWESOME!! One time when I was a kid, I saw our cat peeing in the bathroom sink. She leaned her ass over the side and was peeing. I couldn't believe it!! Smart Kitty!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• After the freaked out part wears off I will praise him! Right now he's just staring at me. I felt like I was in that movie Bruce Almighty when the dog is reading the paper while taking a dump. lol, Ronjwake, at least I could explain this if I was on drugs.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:22 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Bridget I have had the worst luck with my pets all my life. Right now I am trying to teach my new puppy to pee and poop outside or at least have the decency to use the puppy pads!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Have you video taped it yet gigi? I can't even get my kid to piss without dripping on the damn floor in front of the toilet!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:25 AM on May. 3, 2009

• LOL thats great Gigi..LOL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:33 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ron, I have just seen this on youtube and it is pretty much what I witnessed in real life! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQyhlFgrZM

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:36 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Gigi did you cat flush when it was done?LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:53 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No! the damn pussy! lol, I am just in awe that he taught himself. As if to say, (and I know I sound weird when I speak for my cat) "Gee, that Gigi is pretty cool for letting me sleep in the guestroom and I know 1/2 the time she doesn't even know I'm in there. Damn, I gotta pee/poop, I'm gonna make an effort to watch her pee/poop and see what the deal is."

Mean anon better not make fun of me because I am feeling very proud right now!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:02 AM on May. 3, 2009