Those of you who are against stem cell reserch . . .

What do you supppose we do with the unwanted embrios? How could we bring them to life? Who will raise them? What would we do with all these people without parents?

Somone is going to steal them and make them into slaves. These are not happy thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• embrios are so little, but they are people. They are little people. Why should they be slaves of healthcare? They are going to get stolen and become slaves on an island. I am worried.
    Anonymous

• What an odd post.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 7:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Seriously is this the best you can do for today?
    As for the question I am not for it or against it. God will judge those he sees fit. It is not my place.
    God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:55 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Someone's got a little too much time on her hands! And, to answer the question, I am 100% totally against embryonic stem cell research. God tells us in His word He knew us before He formed us. We are a person before we are conceived regardless of how that happens. We have a soul from the moment of conception. So, there is no point to create a new person,only to murder them in the name of "science." Plus, the embryonic stem cells show no promise for healing anything. It's the adult stem cells that are showing to be the cures. So, to answer your question, all they have to do is STOP the embryonic research, and stop creating new human beings,that will only be murdered.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:59 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm 100% for stem cell research. God made us, but he also gave us free will. And if that free will is being used to work at finding cures for otherwise lethal diseases, that's wonderful. Embryos are not human beings, they are what could grow into a human being. It is not the adult stem cells that are showing to be the cures. It's the embryonic ones. Those are the ones that have the ability to become any kind of cells.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:02 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I am not for stem cell research. I believe it is wrong and from what I have heard it is not needed.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 12:17 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Dude take your meds PLEASE.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 1:25 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I say bring them all to life and do some experimenting on them to make them super soldiers...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:54 PM on May. 3, 2009

• science fiction is only science fiction until it becomes science non-fiction
    Anonymous

• Say some appropriate words over them, and bury them in the earth, where they belong?
    TortisShell

Answer by TortisShell at 7:28 PM on May. 3, 2009