I am so broken hearted about Patrick Swayze!

Have you seen him lately? I just finished watching Dirty Dancing and I just feel so sad. He was so strong and beautiful and now he weighs like 110lbs. I have loved him for like 22 years now. I will watch the dance scene over!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:14 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just got done watching it too. It is still a wonderful movie that will always show him at his best, no matter what.
    nenaswife

Answer by nenaswife at 2:47 AM on May. 3, 2009

• i know poor guy :[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I've never met him, but I know I'll cry when he dies.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My dad died of pancreatic cancer and the way he looks reminds me of the way my dad looked. It's really sad
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm so sorry a and j momma . . . it's a horrible disease. The only thing, which may sound awful, is at least it's a quick cancer. Not years and years of pain, but that makes it harder on the family. He's fighting like a trooper, but I really doubt it's beatable.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:25 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Pancreatic cancer is not likely beat...it's a pretty grim diagnosis.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:30 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I love him too. I used to watch Dirty Dancing religiously as a kid (yeah, my mom was pretty lenient). I love that movie. I love just about every movie I've seen him in. He seems like a great guy. I am so sad for him and his family.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:33 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah mnt 2 b mommy . . I still know that movie word for word . .. 22 years later. I have literally seen that movie probably, at least 300 times. I watched it constantly as a child. SO ROMANTIC. I didn't understand the abortion part "It's mine, right? Right away, you think it's mine." I never understood that or "knocked up" I didn't know what that meant either. I loved the romance. Most of us will never see romance like that . . . even if it was just a movie.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:37 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Hugs bridget, I know, he is so effin' amazing continuing to work. He has always been one of those actors that sticks out in your mind and touches your heart. I trip out that I still remember his interview with Barbra Walters a long time ago. So positive and simple. I will cry along with you Bridget.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on May. 3, 2009

• yeah its so sad.I saw him on barbara walters and it was the sadest thing.
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 2:41 AM on May. 3, 2009