My husband swears every man has two to three inches..

of penis inside of them and that they can have surgery to have it come out. I think he is just trying to tell me he has a bigger one then I think he has. Anyone else heard of this or is he full of crap?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:59 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• F.O.C.!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:01 AM on May. 3, 2009

• LOL its not like 3 in... its like an in and a half. if you feel RIGHT where their penis starts and kind of push inward towards their body a little without making it hurt them of course, you can feel their penis is in there.. but i have NEVER heard of surgery to make it come out LMAO.....its like IN your body its not removeable or anything lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:01 AM on May. 3, 2009

• He is right but not completelly what makes it big is when the erection accurs not what in there
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 3:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ladychamp what is F.O.C.?

ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:03 AM on May. 3, 2009

• full of crap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 3, 2009

• For every 10 lbs a man is overweight, he loses 1/2" of penis length. I sadly have to say I believe this to be true. I have dated 2 overweight guys and when it got to that point.....sigh.....let's just say it's true.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Thank you 3:04. I am going to bust his ass in the morning or I might go ahead and do it now!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Gigi if that was the case my hubby would have a vagina! LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:09 AM on May. 3, 2009

• yeah, Full Of Crap...
    Now I've never heard of the overweight rumor. My DH is overweight and its big big big...long and wide and perfect. He's in the gym as of last week so maybe I have even more to look forward to!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:18 AM on May. 3, 2009

• There is like a "stem" of sorts, but I have never heard of surgery to elongate a penis using that part of the body. They can do implants, like with breasts, but that is I think the extent of it. And you can feel it if you try.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:24 AM on May. 3, 2009