Do you think if people aren't working and are on food stamps and medicaid....

should be TTC? I don't think they should TTC until they are on their feet. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think women should try to conceive during hard times BUT! I say this as the youngest of 5 from parents that came here from Mexico legally. Where is the father in all of this? I mean my dad (R.I.P.) was such a smart man with a 5th grade education and he would frown on ppl having kids they can't afford. We did without many things but my mom never had to work and he never believed in getting help from the government. This is why my paranoid self got off of medi-cal right away. He left me the house I live in but he made me promist to never ever get anything from the government again because they will take away my house if I owe them thousands. I still have no health insurance and I think that he is up there being disappointed in me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:35 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Lol...mmhhm...I know where this one comes from. Well, I think it is more wise and responsible to yourself, taxpayers AND your children to get your life together before conceiving. Get loans and assistance for school, go to school, increase your income so that you can provide for your children without depending on me and other taxpayers to pay for your needs.

But, how many of us were perfectly financially stable when we concieved?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• BIM I'm so glad you found us on this thread!

Popcorn anyone?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Me and my own are paying for you and your own....and these other peoples "own" so I asked. Get a job, get off food stamps, get your own medical....then TTC. How is my tax money not paying for your medicaid? Lol Do I get to pick where it goes now?

Anyway, this question is not focused on you. So, you can go now :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on May. 3, 2009

• It isnt cause MINE IS. I will TTC now if I want, which I really dont see me getting pregnant ne time soon since it has been like OVER 4 YEARS. I dont have to go, I will do as I please I am an adult and have no bosses. I have my own medical i am just getting help with a lousy 96 dollars. And I will have a job when I HEAL FROM SURGERY. Do I need to spell that out so you can understand that? And yes I would love some popcorn.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Where will you get a job these days? A gas station or taco bell? If you don't care what people think then why in the f@## are you asking people if you are a bad person? You don't care what moms think and then you ask what we think of you. You are such a dumbass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah someone finally wants my damn popcorn!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• You've been TTC since you were 17? WTH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on May. 3, 2009

• She is only 21 correct? And already has one small child and has a step child and both her and her huband is on disability? Where did she meet him at the welfare office?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes, I think thats quite irresponsible but theres no law stating that you or she can't. Its a free country.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:14 AM on May. 3, 2009