Anyone think it's funny that someone asks something along the lines of "Does this make me a bad person?".....

Then when you answer they argue with you, and other women because you DO think it does? I think it's funny because it looks like an attempt to get attention, and have people pet you, but then when it doesn't work the way you want, you get mad and argue with every one...LOL.
What are your opinions on those types of questions?
PS: I don't care if you think this is pointless, as I'm sure someone will say so. Here's my point: I want to know what other people think on those types of questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. If you say that you don't think it's right then people jump on you for being the bad guy. If you don't want others opinions, then don't ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Someone is going to come on here and tell you to mind your own business...watch lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• This question is pointless, sorry just had to throw that out there.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Thanks for going ahead and clearing that up ronjawake. ;)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ron did you make that link for me yet in the question It's 3am? lol. just wondering. Sorry OP , what was the question?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No problem 4:04, I am your friendly cm smartass
    And gigi no I haven't figured out how to do it damn it
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Sorry,I was being rude right now anon, by asking another question in your question. I saw what you are talking about and while I don't agree with what a lot of moms said, I always answer with what I have learned from experience.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Copy, paste on to reply, then click "Use full editor," and  highlight the URL, go to the little button RIGHT beside the ABC and check mark which is on the "Check Spelling" button. Then........Paste the URL in the little box that pops up..Click submit, and vavoom! A link is born.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on May. 3, 2009

• a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:12 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ohhhhhhhhhhh it worked. I always wondered how people did that. Thanks anon!!!
    a_and_j_momma