Yes, I am an idiot.

I am breastfeeding and taking the minipill. We just had a baby two months ago and aren't planning on anymore children anytime soon. Well, I got mixed up on the pills and am waiting to restart them again because I'm stupid and my hubby forgot to pull out while we were doing the dirty and ejaculated inside. How likely am I to become pregnant?

I know this is a stupid question and I am a retard so feel free to bash away. I know you fellow anons will. But it is still a serious question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep I agree with everyone else. You have a pretty good chance of getting pregnant again. But it was just one time. Do you know where you were in your monthly cycle? That is another factor to consider.
    I do also have to say that I don't understand what people would find to bash about this...but then again they always seem to find something.
    Good Luck!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 5:04 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I will just sit back and watch the anon's go at it..better yet I may sell tickets to this one!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:40 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ooooh girl, right after you have a baby it is easier to get pregnant. My ex-husbands ex-girlfriend had 2 kids in one year! One in January and the other on November of 1990.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:45 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have heard that it is easier to get pregnant after you have another i think they say for like the first year is REALLY easy. I would say that its really possible. Hopefully you will be one of those people that need to be off the pill for several months to years before you can get pregnant! but then again, they say it takes a few months to even get in your system and get your body used to it :( so...i would be on the look out and take a test! Good luck...and screw the ones who give you a bunch of shit for asking this...like we were always taught growing up....the only stupid question is the question that isnt asked!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 4:55 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Take the morning after pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• How long ago did the "dirty" occur? If it was less than 2 days (or maybe 3, I'm not sure...) go to the pharmacy and get the plan B. It's NOT the "abortion" pill, just a high dosage hormone like the regular birth control.

Best wishes to you!
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:44 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Watch that minipill closely...IT CAN dry up your milk. It doesnt do it to everyone, but some people experience that. Both my sil and I lost our milk at 4 mos.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• At 2 months PP and nursing the chances are very slim, but still there. You probably haven't had a cycle yet since giving birth so would have no idea when in your cycle you were. I would just wait a couple week and take a HPT and then start on the mini pill again. If you really don't want anymore. I would definitely stay away from the plan b pill if you are nursing there is no telling what that would do to your milk/baby. Call your doc, but I personally think you will be just fine if you are nursing.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:03 AM on May. 3, 2009

• 2 mo PP and nursing the chances are slim? WHAT?

That's how my lil angel DD is here! LOL. 11 months apart to the day. I think the only thing you could do now is just wait it out.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:25 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Don't take the morning after pill. Its horrible.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:15 PM on May. 3, 2009