Name some good thing and bad things about your day.

Go on?????????????

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 4:47 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where to start, hmmm. My 2-yr-old wrote on the wooden coffee table with permanent marker. It took me an hour to scrub it off with baking soda. He spilled red Kool-Aid on the carpet. It took a whole lot of carpet cleaner to get most of it out. Now, it is a light pink stain. As you all know, Kool-Aid will not totally come out of the carpet. Took the towels that I used to get the Kool-Aid out down to the laundry. Started a load of laundry. Went back upstairs to find that he had some how gotten hold of the bottle of carpet cleaner and sprayed it all over our 7-week-old puppy and the crate it was in. When he saw me, he said, "I helping." I then gave the puppy a bath and washed the crate. Thank God my husband and 2 older boys came home!
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:18 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Make me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I think I'm getting a sinus infection, but its ok because I got laid! Woooooo
    Anonymous

• lol dont wanna make you. and good for you anon #2, i get laid tomorrow.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:49 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Good things...I had 2 birthday parties and a baby shower so i saw lots of friends! Bad thing...I CANT SLEEP! and i know tomorrow (today) will be a day that my DD doesnt sleep in and thats when i will be ready to sleep!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 4:50 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah, I'm anon #2 but sadly I am also the anon who asked the question starting with "Yes, I am an idiot". So I guess getting laid might have some consequences. We'll see. hahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I talked with an old friend on the phone today.   We are going to keep in touch from now on. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:55 AM on May. 3, 2009

• LOL, sorry, that I helping part was too cute.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Bimom, I noticed as usual you can never say anything good about your life or kids? Why not hon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I can. I love my life, but some of the people in it stress me out. Some days my DD is good as gold, and some days she will flip, so we have her in counseling. Today I got to spend alot of time with her and she picked me like 30 flowers today when we were walking. She was really sweet, and was being a mommy's girl today, which I completely love it.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:25 AM on May. 3, 2009