Ovulation test how many gotten pregnant when the tests said you were ovulating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Me
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 6:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I did.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:48 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I did first try. I have a friend trying to get pregnant and she is not using them...she has tried 4 times now. Use it, it increases your chances. Most people don't know but you only have a 24 hour window to get pregnant in.
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 11:35 AM on May. 3, 2009

• o.k. i'll have to try the tests then. we have thought of trying them but never have really but my friend has tried them a couple of times and came up prego everytime. i did not know there was only a 24 hour window.
    mommy5903

Answer by mommy5903 at 6:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I actually got pregnant the months I didn't bother with those things, but not the months I did. I really suggest going to www.fertilityfriend.com to learn tips on trying to conceive. What worked best for me was the herb Vitex (I had a luteal phase issue). Got pregnant within a month of starting it.
    Xakana

Answer by Xakana at 11:23 PM on May. 3, 2009