• In the Spotlight:

Have you gone to college? If not do you plan on going and what for.?

I really wanna work in forensics. I want to start college when my DD starts school.

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 5:22 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i plan on going when my daughter is older, but i want to go for homeopathic medicine
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:30 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I want to go to school for Welfare 101. I hear you can get a check every month and not have to do anything but TTC so you can draw more money. Sounds great doesn't ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on May. 3, 2009

• that was stupid anon
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:31 AM on May. 3, 2009

• WTF ever. It is one fucking month now get the hell over it already. God damn. I am not TTC to draw more money. God get over it and get on with your life.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:32 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I thought you were going to bed , or did you kill your neighbor and steal her computer? You have big dreams and only one good hand. You are such a liar OP that I will never offer you advice ever again. Grownups hooking up just to get on SSI and foodstamps. A grown man that has problems with his tummy couldn't possibly work. I have lost all respect for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on May. 3, 2009

• ha everything IS about you right?.. you just ASSume that anon comment was about you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on May. 3, 2009

• BIM is just another of what is wrong with this country. It is easier to have your hand out and expecting the gov't to pay for everything then to get off your lazy azz and work and pay for your own. She does not deserve to have children there are women that would actually take care of a child and not expect the gov't to pay for their food or healthcare or anything else for that matter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Whatever you DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. ONE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING MONTH ADN YOU ARE SO BUTTHURT> get over yourself. You have never offered me any god advice. My husband is UNDER DOCTORS CARE DIPSHIT. I CANT SLEEP FOR SOME REASON SO STFU ALREADY. I HAVE BIG DREAMS AND I WILL ACCOMPLISH THEM REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK. WE DIDNT HOOK UP TO GET ASSISTANCE DUMBASS. NOW GROW THE FUCK UP< AND I NEVER HAD RESPECT FOR SOME ONE SO IGNORANT WHO TALKS SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. GROW UP THIS ISNT HIGH SCHOOL ANY MORE. MY BAD HAND IS BEING FIXED, NOW WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF NOT ME.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:44 AM on May. 3, 2009

• He is a loser and he is a poor excuse for a man to be with you and not work to support his kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on May. 3, 2009

• LOOK BITCH I HAVE WORKED AND I WILL WHEN I FUCKING HEAL YOU DUMB TWATS I DONT GET A FUCKING HANDOUT> IT IS TEMP> FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAID ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO FUCKING GET THAT> YOU PEOPLE ARE IMMATURE AND FUCKING CHILDISH> GET A REAL FUCKING LIFE> NO GO CHOKE ON A FUCKING DICK> YOU KNOW NOT A GOD DAMN THING OF WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT> ITS ONE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKINGM ONTH SON OF A FUCKING BITCH< DO U GUYS NOT HAVE A FUCKING LIFE> I ACTUALLY ENJOY WORKING WHEDN I CAN> NOW GO TO FUCKING HELL>
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:48 AM on May. 3, 2009