What one thing, without fail, puts you in a bad mood?

unicorn68

Asked by unicorn68 at 7:40 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids trashing my clean house.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:40 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Someone calling me "too skinny". My son kicking me to death out of tantrum UGH. My hubby going behind me as I clean and messing everything up. OH sorry you said one thing lol......:/
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:43 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Tripping over the dog when I wake up in middle of the night to feed my daughter.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 7:46 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My cranky jeans. I have a pair of jeans with the tag sewn in and it rubs against my butt. They are stretch jeans so they move the wrong way.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:48 AM on May. 3, 2009

• When my husband spends money.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:49 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ok, this one gets me everytime. I work for school, and when some parents pick their children up, the first thing they do is yell at them about "hurry up lets go, you better not have a bad mark, The teacher better not calll me for anything., or they cuss them for some reason, and right there in front of people.
    To make it short, its how children are treated as soon as they are out of class, and I know for a fact these children haven't even had time to say hello before they are being jumped on.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:07 AM on May. 3, 2009

• WHen my husband says or does something stupied
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 8:39 AM on May. 3, 2009

• when my son screams LOUD for no reason.. just because he will be fine watching his morning cartoons and then u hear ahhhhhhhh again hes fine just feels like doing it. so it kind of gets to me when its first thing in the am..lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:43 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Hearing a small yippy dog bark continuously. It will just grate on me and grate on me until I can't take it anymore. Especially if I am trying to sleep.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:53 AM on May. 3, 2009

• when my fiance comes home bitching about nothing! lol- i hate that!!! lol- sometimes hell be in a bad mood and then come home from work and hell nitpick about the littlest of things and ill be like- um yeah my day was fine thanks for asking u? lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:09 AM on May. 3, 2009