fine hair needs help

I have fine hair and I need help with deciding what kind of hair style to have-any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• In my opinion, I have really fine (obviously thin) hair. I have tried many different hairstyles from very long (meaning way down to the middle of my back), to medium, and short. However, I also have curly hair, so for me I have found that shorter hair (think chin length) with layers, works the best for me. It gives my hair body and it gives the illusion of me having more hair. I have the option of straightening it (my hair isn't crazy curly to the point that I can't straighten it). I know it sucks having fine hair, but you just have to find something that works for you. Maybe when you go see a hair stylist ask them what they recommend for you. That is what I did, they saw that my hair was really fine and thin, but also curly and now I finally have a hairstyle that I can live with and looks good, and I actually love it!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:41 AM on May. 3, 2009