question about cars/suv's

I'm looking into buying a small SUV soon. I don't feel comfortable driving anything big. I was thinking along the lines of a Ford Escape, Honda CRV, etc.
If you have a small SUV or a crossover-type vehicle, what do you recommend or not recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Nissan Mirano and absolutely love it. I have had 4 Hondas and loved them, but this is, by far, the best car I have ever owned. I love the size; I love the gas milage (21 city, 24 hwy); I love the fold-down seats; I just really love the car. I have never had a love affair with a car before; I mean, it's just a car, but I have gladly paid every car payment I have made on this car.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have a Subaru Forester and I love it! It's got great control, it's very comfy, it's all wheel drive, and it's very highly rated for safety. It runs about the same cost as the CRV, they're basically sister cars. Since they changed the body type on the CRV I really like them. They were ugly before but they're cute now. Anyway, I love my Forester!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:01 AM on May. 3, 2009

• i dont have one but my friend crystal has a kia sorento and i love it . it is roomy but not huge
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:02 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I have a simple Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my car! It is just big enough to be roomy and comfy but not huge where I feel overwhelmed by the size. It is a simple SUV which I think is its biggest appeal to me. I ♥ my Jeep!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:52 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I used to have a Ford Edge, I would recommend that to anyone, I had the limited edition one and it had the DVD player which was wonderful when we were on long trips with my DD
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:03 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Buy used. Thats all I recommend, Even if its just a year or so old. Cars automatically lose $10,000 in value the moment they drive off the lot. Look on craigslist. You'll find tons of almost new cars for half of what you'd pay at a dealer.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:06 PM on May. 3, 2009