What do you wish you could do with your life that you haven't done yet, and can you accomplish it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Enjoyed my grandchildren more when they were babies. No, can't do anything about that now, although I hope to enjoy them more now that they are older. I'd also like to have traveled more. Maybe this will happen.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Create an income of 500K+ a year... Open an Occult bookstore and open a bridal parlor...

And yes, I'm well on my way to doing all 3...

Oh, and actually finish writing my book series... But I figure that will take the rest of my life being there will probibly be 30 encyclopedia style books and each subject takes tons of research and cross refrencing!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:29 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Completing my Masters in Social Work and becoming a licensed counselor treating kids and adults with ADD/ADHD. And yes, I WILL accomplish it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:27 PM on May. 3, 2009

• To raise a good Christan son, I belive I'm doing this now, To one day manage a resturant, and I can hope, I'm gonna go back to school when my son starts school.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:26 PM on May. 3, 2009