What are you doing because of your weather today? Rain rain go away don't come back any day.

it's a day for cocoa and making cookies, getting homework and laundry done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• well right now everyone but me and the baby are still in bed. im doing what cleaning i can and stressing my ass off over a house hubby and i went to look at yesterday. we're waiting for the owner of it to call us back and let us know if we can have it ughhhhh this is frustrating.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Its not raining where I live! Hot and sunny! When, my DH wakes up (he worked until 5am this morning), we're going to they gym, then going to go buy Mother's day gifts for our mothers and graduation gifts for his sis and my bro.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:21 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't know what we're going to do if it rains here. It actually looks like it's going to. I hope it clears up though because we're supposed to go to a barbeque for SOs dads birthday later!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:22 AM on May. 3, 2009

• later on we're going to my dh's cousin's bday party (she's 7) and visiting the inlaws for a little bit, it has stopped raining here so hopefully the sun will be out soon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:23 AM on May. 3, 2009

• its gonna be a cloudy chilly day today blahh. anyways i asked my dh lastnight if he would help me move the loveseat thats up stairs in an elcove its now beat up and broken and the only way to get it out is lift it over the banister i cant do that all by myself. so i need his help. and right now hes working so i have to wait for him to come home. but i will also be cleaning today. and right now im watching the old bugs bunny show. i remember watching these when i was lil...(:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:26 AM on May. 3, 2009

• rain here and supposed to stay here until wednesday- ugh- my fiance is visiting his family member in the hospital today and i plan onmaking today a day of cleaning and laundry lol- baking cookies does sound good though....maybe brownies...
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:27 AM on May. 3, 2009

• it gross and rainy here.. so today will be a day of laundry. ooo and cookies sound so good.. i think i might make some later.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:33 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I love the rain... LOVE IT! I think we will do the same thing we do every Sunday, Housework... Laundry and cleaning!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Home from church 'cause the little girl has a bit of a cold. No rain here! It's sunny and warm, so we'll go out and play when the others get home.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:27 AM on May. 3, 2009

• It's beautiful where I live. I will be going to a 1st Communion party for my best friends daughter. I will be enjoying the nice day, outside with her family that I grew up with.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:26 PM on May. 3, 2009