How are you celebrating the day the Lord had made?

To is the day the Lord has made--let us be glad and rejoice!

What do you want to thank our Lord for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nothing.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:43 AM on May. 3, 2009

• for vagisil, my crotch doesn't itch anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 3, 2009

• anon, I see you understand that no matter how personal or unhygienic the Lord is always working with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• A chance to be part of his family! Praise the Lord! Praise Jesus!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:46 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Anon 10:03 & 10:06 . . .rolling on floorThanx for the laugh!

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!     1 John 3:1

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I thought the lord made all the days? So should we celebrate every day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I celebrate and love each day...and yes the Lord made every day. Therefore THIS is the day the Lord has made and tomorrow will be the day the Lord will make.

As a Christian I celebrate love and cherish each and every day the Lord has provided. I live each moment as if it was my last and thank God for the many blessing on every day.

Today, i am thankful for yet another day I have my children alive and healthy and jobs to provide for our family.

this this is the the day the Lord has made...let us be glad and rejoice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Ohh...well, I'm celebrating this lovely day with a hot, homemade mocha latte and some cafemom. Between sips I'm yelling at my daughter to finish cleaning her room, and later I'll probably have a fight with DH about why he hasn't taken out the trash for 3 days, being late on our phone bill, and why he didn't have any clean socks to wear today...fun times ahoy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 3, 2009

• those little things like relaxing with mocha and spending time with the family (even if you are yelling lol) is what God loves for us to do. Sit, enjoy and get the stuff done! great way to celebrate th day anon! Thank God you have a family to yell at about clean socks!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 3, 2009

• We had the MOST amazing service! We had a typical East Texas thunderstorm this morning, and, it knocked out the church's power. So, when we get there, our Pastor and everyone else who showed up are out in the parking lot. So, we get out there, all get into a circle, join hands,and we sang praise and worship songs, prayed, had a little lesson, and then, parted ways. It was a beautiful service,and we could really feel the Spirit of God moving amongst us, and one of our ladies, who has the gift of tongues gave us God's message to us, and one of the other women, who's gift is interpretation told us what God had said through the other lady. It was beautiful,and we know for sure God honored our little service, for He tells us in His word that wherever two or more are gathered, there He will be also. There were maybe 50 of us,but we had a powerful time! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! PRAISE BE TO HE WHO ALONE IS WORTHY!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:55 AM on May. 3, 2009