When do you think is the right age to have your first baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no particular age, just when you're married and can take care of it (i personally don't think that you should have a baby w/o being married---jmo don't bash me) i was 22 when i got pregnant with my dd & had her when i was 23, will be 26 when my son is born
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:32 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I always thought I was going to have my first kid when I was 26...turns out I'll have a one year old and a four year old when my 26th comes around.....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:32 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Well I was very young not MARRIED, but Got married after our baby was born and everything worked out fine. We have three kids and one on the way.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:42 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't think there is a particular age. Most people are going to say once you are married, finish college, and have a stable career. I actually did it the exact opposite lol and I prefer it this way. I had my daughter when I was 17 and my son when I was 20 and now Im pregannt again and will have this one when I am 23. I have not finished college and have no career but why would I want to start a career before I have kids, just to end it once they are born. I want to stay home with my kids and once they are in school I will start thinking about all of that. I am married to their dad now. I've been with him since I was 14 and we have an awesome marriage and family. Age doesn't matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I think whenever the mother is mature enough too. I know some very mature 18 year olds and some very immature 30 year olds.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:54 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Age doesn't define what kind of parent you are, as long as you are financially stable, and can love and care for your child. I was 18 and my pregnancy was planned, I wouldn't change a thing.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• 30
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• im the same as anon- i had my first really young and here i am 24 and preggo with my 5th i havent completed college and i dont have a career (besides raising my kids and keeping my home) my fiance works and supports us- were not rich but we have everything we need- oh and were not married- we plan on marrying in 2010 but it might get pushed back again- well see wut God has in store for us- i love our lives and wouldnt change it if i could- sometimes it works like that- there are probably moms who had their babies in their 30s but still dont have it as put together but then there may be moms who had their first baby at 15 and 16 and they might have it even more put together than me- depends
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• As long as you're old enough to support a child, and legally sign contracts so that you can provide a home and utilities.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 10:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I've had 5 children + 1 adopted between the age of 18-25 i'm now 26. I don't think there is pacticular age.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:31 AM on May. 3, 2009