is there any way to get magic marker stain out of clothes and walls and doors ?Ann crayon Stains too Please.

I tried everything even old fashion things that I have been told worked and how about dirty stained walls.any thing I can try .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You can try magic erasers on the walls and wood, but I really don't know about the clothes. If they are white you could try a Clorox pen?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:58 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My kid did that a month ago! For the walls and doors use the magic eraser, comes right off! But the clothes...I'm sorry to say I didn't figure that one out.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:01 AM on May. 3, 2009

• perhaps Oxiclean for the clothes. Use a small bucket, hot water, and a whole cup of oxiclean. Let them soak in it overnight. Then dump the whole bucket into your washer. That's what I do for heavy stains.... if that doesn't work I throw them away.

For the walls, I also use a magic eraser. They work GREAT! But, you may have some really clean spots that make the rest of your walls look dirty.... You have to be careful about that on painted walls. Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:04 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Try rubbing alcohol... it takes off permanent marker off of most anything. I'm not sure what it would do to clothes, but they're already ruined anyway, right?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:05 AM on May. 3, 2009