What is making my my vagina itch?

My husband and I have been making love at least 3 times a day for the last two weeks. My vagina has begun to itch inside. It is not a constant itch but it does itch. It is a little red (more than normal). It doesn't itch like a yeast infection and I don't have any cottage cheese looking stuff. Could this be from too much intercourse? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Health

• Yeah, it could be. We tear every time we have sex, whether or not it's consensual. You aren't giving yourself a chance to heal.  Slow it down woman!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Maybe it has fleas. lol.... j/k
    Yes, its probably from too much sex. You're probably rubbed raw up in there, and healing itches. Good luck with that!
    Anonymous

• maybe you have herpes or crabs got up their, you might want to concider a new partner
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 3, 2009

• gross, gross, gross
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:10 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Wow, your poor body. Give it a break!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Do you use condoms? It could be a latex allergy if you do. Does it stop itching shortly after sex, or is it a long time after? If it's pretty soon after, that also indicates latex allergy. Otherwise, I'd agree with the other ladies, your body needs a break.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:54 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Are you F*ing kidding me???
    ShutterbugMama

Answer by ShutterbugMama at 11:13 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Maybe it just needs a good washing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Too much sex. Take a breather for a couple of days? Atleast you are having fun. LOL!!

To anon 9:09am: a bit rude are you? She is having sex with her HUSBAND, why they hell should she get a different partner? READ the entire post before you comment.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:18 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I have had sex that often in one day and didnt have any problems, could be the condoms im allergic so I dont use them anymore
    Anonymous