why am I so emotional?

I had my son 6 months ago and I still get all weepy over anything. I literally got choked up while watching the t.v. show Full House! I was not like this at all before I was pregnant. When will it go away, or am I forever changed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep forever changed. I have a 26 m/o and a 15 m/o and a deployed husband. I watch the Ellen Show and CRY when she calls people and those people scream & cry. It makes me cry when people are so happy. I'm a mess! LOL. I cried yesterday b/c my 15 m/o learned how to hug and her and my son gave each other this huge hug. It was sweet!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:18 AM on May. 3, 2009

• oh I think you're forever changed looking at and holding your miracle baby. No matter how hard or easy it is to have a baby by birth or adoption, being a new parent is soul inspiring and emotional. You're a mommy. If you're sad though more more often than emotionally happy with tears talk to your doctor. Can any one give you breaks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm not sad.. you know that feeling you get when you watch a sad movie? I get that feeling over ALL sad parts or even really happy parts of movies/ t.v. shows. I just get all emotional.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• My son is ten months old and I still get choked up over the littlest things... especially if they involve children. I think it is normal. For some, anyway. For me, it doesn't necessarily have to be a sad t.v. show or movie... I get so touched by the happy parts and cry. As long as you are not sad all the time, I wouldn't worry too much. I'm not sure if it'll change, but it might improve with time. I don't know because I haven't improved yet!
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 10:52 AM on May. 3, 2009

•   Hey, John Stamos was on full house. Your emotional B/C he's so damn gorgeous,it's probably due to the fact that he's taken. .he he

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 12:37 PM on May. 3, 2009