am i pregnant?

I havent had my period sence the 2nd week of April, i went to the doctor on the 28th to have a blood test, it cameback a 2 wich means im not, but i still havent had my period, if i had sex on that day and the night before, and i was ovulating would it show up yet????? I am so confussed. someone please help.

MommaK04

Asked by MommaK04 at 10:10 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I"m not so sure I totally understand the 'have to know now' thing why?? but I"m wierd like that so what do I know
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:13 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Give it a little time first, hon. The hardest part is waiting, I know, but give it a few more weeks and if you didnt get your period yet, then test. Sometimes, along with everyday stress and other factors, just the simple "wishing to be pregnant" can throw your cycle off. Wish I could be more help.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:46 AM on May. 3, 2009

• if you had your period the second week of april its too early, i just found out i was preggo, i am 33 days or 4 weeks and 5 days and i had my last period beginning of april (april 1 was my start date) and i wasn't due until april 28th, so according to a standard 28 day cycle its too early, maybe you are and it was just WAY too early, get another test in a few days,
    DCinMI

Answer by DCinMI at 7:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• First of all, you probably don't expect your period for another week, so you are too early. I got my last period April 6th and I am waiting another week just to test. Good luck, but sounds like you need to wait a little bit.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:58 AM on May. 4, 2009

• This is a tough one...only one way to find out: gotta get a test!
    GiselleU

Answer by GiselleU at 4:53 PM on May. 4, 2009