iv recently spotted for 2 days then one morning i was dripping blood and very big blood clots and that lastefd 2 days and now it is all going away but im still bloted and feel tired and very hungry all the time and emotionally unbalenced.

do you think i miscarried or im in earlly pregnancy/ im scared to go to the dr i just want to know why i bleed like that i had posative test so i know i was preg

nelliebell559

Asked by nelliebell559 at 10:13 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd go to e r.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 3, 2009

• if you had apositive test and bled heavy and had blood clots that sound like a miscarriage iwould go to the dr .. that is what happened to me 3 times
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• well, if your test came out positive and you are pregnant, you should make an appointment to see an OB to check to see if everything's OK.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• if you're cramping really bad as well, could be a sign of miscarriage?! is it bright red blood?
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• sounds like a miscarriage to me ... I'm sorry for you if I"m correct.
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:17 AM on May. 3, 2009

• go to the doctor as soon as possible.
    shelbysunflower

Answer by shelbysunflower at 10:54 AM on May. 3, 2009

• the same thing happened to me. It sounds like a miscarraige. I would talk to your doctor. your body might still think its pregnant if your hormone level isint dropping.
    Mabbey

Answer by Mabbey at 8:07 PM on May. 3, 2009