iv recently spotted for 2 days then one morning i was dripping blood and very big blood clots and that lastefd 2 days and now it is all going away but im still bloted and feel tired and very hungry all the time and emotionally unbalenced.

do you think i miscarried or im in earlly pregnancy/ im scared to go to the dr i just want to know why i bleed like that i had posative test so i know i was preg

Asked by nelliebell559 at 10:13 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd go to e r.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 3, 2009

• if you had apositive test and bled heavy and had blood clots that sound like a miscarriage iwould go to the dr .. that is what happened to me 3 times

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• well, if your test came out positive and you are pregnant, you should make an appointment to see an OB to check to see if everything's OK.

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• if you're cramping really bad as well, could be a sign of miscarriage?! is it bright red blood?

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• sounds like a miscarriage to me ... I'm sorry for you if I"m correct.

Answer by MELRN at 10:17 AM on May. 3, 2009

• go to the doctor as soon as possible.

Answer by shelbysunflower at 10:54 AM on May. 3, 2009

• the same thing happened to me. It sounds like a miscarraige. I would talk to your doctor. your body might still think its pregnant if your hormone level isint dropping.

Answer by Mabbey at 8:07 PM on May. 3, 2009