What do you think of co-sleeping?

I also want to meet someone who co-slept when they were a baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• not a big fan of it .
    i worry tomuch that i may roll over
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I co slept and will do it again soon :)
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:18 AM on May. 3, 2009

• i have been doing it for 21/2 years now and my son is 3. my mom started it. i never wanted to do it. i didn't mind it at first when we started but now i can't stand it i want my bed back.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I think its great.... I've co-slept with my kids and I co-slept when I was a baby.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I co-slept with my son and regret it because it was hard to transition him to his own bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• here's a ? to ask any provider that talks against it... ask them "show me one case in of a breast feeding mother and her infant co bedding [correctly] which resulted in a crush or suffocation death?"
    there is a correct and incorrect way to co bed... they wont be able to it doesn't exist
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• We co slept with our son and now we do with our daughter as well. We had no problem transitioning him. He went from the bed to the play pen next to the bed to a sleeping bag on the floor (that one was his choice actually) then he move to his toddler bed. It really helped by letting him pick out his own bedding. He was 14 months went he completely went to his own bed.

There are actually in bed co sleepers available if you are afraid of rolling over on baby. They're like mini crib right in your bed, ours even had a night light attached.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 10:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• What do YOU think of co-sleeping?

Because that's what matters.

As for finding someone who co-slept when they were a baby, you may come across that mother in a co-sleeping group.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 10:28 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I respect every mother's right to choose where her baby sleeps as long as she's fully aware of the pros and cons of it.

Me personally, I didn't get one single minute of sleep when my daughter slept in my bed. I kept checking on her every second to make sure she was still breathing. Plus I'm a formula feeding mom, so co-sleeping just wasn't our thing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:58 AM on May. 3, 2009

• We co-sleep & I love it... When she was a baby nursing was so easy! We all got alot more sleep at night.. Also on *special occasions* we could move her to her own crib for a while & it never bothered her... When she turned 2 we started putting her in her own bed.. she did great but 2mo. later she spent a week in the hospital & when she came home I wanted her back in our bed because we where so thankful for her to be home.. Next month we will start the transition back into her own bed again... I still love her sleeping with us, but i know she needs to be in her own bed by now. she is 2.5.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:59 AM on May. 3, 2009