how many of u ladies have...

a dead beat dad, who does jsut about all of nothing for your lil 1 but u always catch on to how good he feels about his baby. like bragging about how smart he/ she is, how cute they always look, all the things (ex: school events, accomplishments etc) going on, showing off pics. I mean, No thanx 2 his lame azz. this soooooo urks my nerves. how bout u?
like seriously wouldnt u feel like such a lame, bragging on your child, who u do absolutely NOTHING for? (O, and giving mommie no Props may i add)

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 10:19 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haven't seen or heard from my kids dead beat dad in over 3 years. I don't really care either.... he's an alcoholic and is probably drinking himself to death in a ditch somewhere.

I cut off the grandparents 2 years ago because they were always gushing over my son and totally ignoring the girls. They were always saying bad things about the way I parent my kids. They have NO room to judge me on my parenting since all their kids are turning out to be abusive alcoholic meth addicts.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:23 AM on May. 3, 2009

• excellent... How bout my daughter has never even met the other side of her fam... am i worried??? Nope sure aint, trust whn i say we luvv her enough. just wanted 2 know if it was just me. lol, Guess not so Eff em!
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:33 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I chose to wait to have a baby until I was married to a man who would be a prefect father... and he is. He misses our 7 month old when he has to work late, changes plenty of diapers, does many feedings and on occassion will take him out so I can have the house to myself every now and then. He even gets up with him in the morning so I can sleep in sometimes. He may not always be the perfect husband but he is by far a perfect dad.

Dead beat dads deserve to have their junk cut off. Not that I ever would but I dont know if I can think of anything worse than to hit it and quit it. They disgust me. My cousins father (my uncle) went to jail several times for not paying child support. He was never around and looked for jobs that paid cash so his baby mama couldnt get anything out of him. Now that he got his life "together" everyone calls him a saint but personally I still remember bailing him out of jail and when he came cont
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:44 AM on May. 3, 2009

• barging into our house one night in a drunkin rage screaming about God knows what. We had to call the police on our own uncle. Disgusting. Then he married this woman who already had 2 children and adopted both of them since they had a dead beat dad. So... he was willing to father 2 kids that werent his own but wouldnt give his own flesh adn blood the time of day. Bastard
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:45 AM on May. 3, 2009

• PREACH!
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:47 AM on May. 3, 2009