Has anoyone tried Acai Berry?

Just curious. I am thinking about trying it to see if it will help with my LARGE appetite.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've never heard of it...just eat every other kind of berry and whole food; the weight will come off.
    Im proof...I used to weigh 180, now 112-118..

Whole foods...berries you've heard of.
    ShutterbugMama

Answer by ShutterbugMama at 11:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Mary Lou Henner taught me a lot out of her Book, The Total Health Makeover.

I highly recommend it...I lost 60 lbs for $14.99.
    ShutterbugMama

Answer by ShutterbugMama at 11:09 AM on May. 3, 2009

• You don't need a diet, you need to live a healthy life; this includes setting a great example for your kids. Start slow, take a walk around the block. Add another block every couple of days. Start increasing your speed. Walk for at least 20 minutes at least 3 times a week.
    Drink water; at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Eat fruits and vegetables, 7-8 servings a day in at least 3 colors. As you use them up, replace your "white foods" like rice, bread and pasta, with whole grain, like brown rice, quinoa, whole grain bread, corn tortillas, whole wheat pasta. Work your way up to 7 servings of whole grains a day. Eat beans and lentils. Go to the library and look for The China Study by T. Colin Campbell or anything by Dr. McDougall. Dr. McDougall has free meal plans and recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Hey, I saw this and thought of ya..
    Looks like a fun way to boost yourself! Ok, and myself..I might do it too...
    xo
    http://www.jillianmichaels.com/publicsite/funnel/v2/index.aspx?promo=1092664F-F585-47BE-9B9F-A14CFDABAAE7&variable=vcc&AwardID=linkshare&visit_id=z_CZsQ8.vkQ-MXny3dG2tsJrUYKZz03NsA
    ShutterbugMama

Answer by ShutterbugMama at 7:17 PM on May. 3, 2009